For Elementary School
Our Faith Formation program is held on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for one hour each week.
- 2016-2017 Religious Education Registration Packet
- 2016-2017 Faith Formation Calendar
- Faith Formation Parent Handbook
It is paramount that registration be completed from July to August. The following week class lists will be finalized and catechists assigned to teach. Students registering after this date may be turned away if classes have become full. Our space in which to teach in the Hall is limited and so too, then, is our availability. Please sign your child up as early as possible to avoid this possibility.
First Communion Sacramental Preparation
The Diocese of Venice requires children preparing for the Sacraments of First Reconciliation and Eucharist to complete two years of Faith Formation, as well as, attend special sacramental sessions. Parents or guardians are also required to attend special sacramental sessions. Since these Sacraments are usually received while children are in 2nd grade, preparation for them should begin at the beginning of the school year when a child is entering into 1st grade at school.
- If your child is in need of the Sacraments of Reconciliation and Holy Communion and has already completed a year of formal religious education, please be sure to register your child for Faith Formation.
- Next, attend the Parent/Child meeting for your registered Faith Formation day and time on either Tuesday, September 6th, 2016 or Wednesday, September 7th, 2016 for more information concerning sacramental preparation requirements.
- 2016-2017 First Communion & Reconciliation Calendar