We are happy to announce that the Bishop is allowing churches to open for private prayer. Our Lady of the Angels will prayerfully and carefully determine how to open the church to the faithful, following the Bishop’s guidelines and considering the safety and comfort of our parishioners. We will implement the measured decisions over the course of a few weeks. We will begin with the following:
- The church will be open for private prayer from 10 am to Noon on Wednesday and Friday, May 6th and 8th.
- Mass will continue to be offered via Facebook Live and recordings offered on our website and YouTube. The Chapel and Adoration Chapel will remain closed (at this time, Adoration chapels throughout the diocese are not permitted to be reopened).
- Those visiting the church will be required to abide by social distancing guidelines and will be required to wear a mask. Please bring your own mask, as one will not be provided. Gloves are recommended as is personal hand sanitizer.
- Visitors are asked to consider the number of people who wish to visit and are asked to stay no longer than 45 minutes.
- Additional guidelines will be published prior to opening on Wednesday.
Hours for visitation will be extended as we see how it works and what accommodations are needed. We ask for the patience of our parishioners as we navigate these uncharted waters.