Visitation Policies and Procedures for Private Prayer in the Church
- If you have any illness of any kind, or are exhibiting any symptoms, please stay home.
- If you are “at risk”, including over the age of 65, have an underlying health condition, or are taking care of a loved one that is at risk, please stay home.
- You must bring your own personal protective equipment to church.
- By entering our church, you are acknowledging the potential risk for you to be in a public location. You will be praying at your own risk and accept that you will not be able to hold Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Church, the Diocese of Venice in Florida or any party within those organizations accountable for any illness or injury that may befall you.
- You must wear a mask at all times while inside the building.
- You are required to enter and exit through the Narthex doors only.
- You must sit in the designated seating areas and maintain a distance of at least six feet from other visitors at all times.
- You will be greeted by our Monitor. This person will be wearing a staff or hospitality minister badge. You must respect all directions provided by the Monitor.
- Any questions you may have about the church, processes, or any other topic should be directed to the church office.
We look forward to having you here to pray at Our Lady of the Angels.