Who We Are
Walking with Purpose is a ministry of Jesus Christ.
Why We Exist
We exist to help all women to know Jesus Christ personally by making Scripture and the teachings of the Catholic Church relevant and applicable.
Our mission is to help every Catholic woman encounter Jesus Christ through our Bible studies.
Our vision for the future is that as more Catholic women deepen their relationships with Jesus Christ, eternity-changing transformation will take place in their hearts – and by extension – in their families, in their communities, and ultimately, in our world.
Our Lady of the Angels church has teamed up with the national organization of Walking with Purpose (WWP) to provide a Bible Study to women parishioners. Our studies use scripture and church teachings to enrich our faith and to show us how it applies to our day-to-day life. The books serve any woman who seeks to grow closer to God, no matter their season in life or their place in their Christian walk.
- Thursday evenings 6:30 – 8:30pm
- “Opening Your Heart”
- Friday mornings 9:30 – 11:30am
- “Touching the Divine”
- “Opening Your Heart”
- Begins September 14-15th for 22 sessions lasting through mid-April, with breaks that follow the school schedule
- New members are welcome to join at any time!
Parish Hall of Our Lady of the Angels Church
Thursday evenings and Friday mornings
"Opening Your Heart“ is our study which will take you on an exciting journey closer to the heart of God, help you form a personal relationship with Christ, and help you find answers to life’s biggest questions through the context of the Catholic faith.
If you have already completed the “Opening Your Heart” study, please register for "Touching the Divine," which is a study focused on the many qualities of Jesus revealed through the Gospel of John. This study draws us into a deeper, loving relationship with Jesus as we reflect on His life and personality.
Structure of Study
- The lessons consist of 5 days of individual at-home study that take about 10-15 minutes a day.
- During the weekly meetings, we have small group discussions about the lesson.
- Every 4 weeks or so we have a break from homework and simply gather to share a meal, watch a video, and discuss during our Connect Coffees.
- Click here to purchase your book online
- If you are in financial need, scholarships are available for parishioners of OLA. Please send an email to: mailto:[email protected] for more information.
Email with any questions: mailto:[email protected].
We are excited to have you join us!